Support for Kisan Morcha
Farming is our heritage which has been handed over to us by Guru Sahibs as the key to labour. Today there is a serious crisis on the farmers of Punjab including the whole of India. The struggle of the Punjab is in every emergency situation has been acknowledged by the world where the Punjabi workers are there as well as the conscientious objectors. They are aware of the rules and regulations Dr. S.P. Singh Oberoi is a person who loves justice and fights for truth and justice. Thankful towards to humanity, Dr. Sahib provided such as :
- Sarbat Da Bhala Staff packing 5000 packets containing 5 essential medicines for Farmers continuing their protests in these dismal times at Singhu, Tikri and Palwal border, these packets include Paracetamol, Zinc, Multi Vitamins, Vitamin C and Vitamin D.
- Under the able guidance of Dr. S.P. Singh Oberoi Ji and with assistance of S. Jassa Singh Sandhu Sarbat Da Bhala Team Gidderbaha performing their duty continuously on 3rd day at Tikri Border Delhi by providing medical aid and medicines to our Kissan brothers and mazdoors who are fighting for their livelihood and rights.
- More than 60 tons of dry supplies were sent for the farmers for the langars at 5 borders of Delhi (Singhu, Tikri, Palwal, Shahjahanpur, Gazipur).
- Dr. Oberoi's human heart is sensitive for animals. He also sent 1500 quintals of eatable (Chhole and Dal) to the horses of Nihang groups camping towards Delhi.
- Large quantities of medicines are being delivered to the sick and needy farmers in the same manner as before, with ambulances (equipped with a ventilator) and teams of 28 doctors sent for service.
- The biggest effort that Dr. Sahib did that the farmers who were martyred there were given a monthly pension of Rs. 10,000 per month as per the rules of the trust so that the families of the struggling farmers could get support.
- Provided night shelter with the capacity of 1000 beds for women and children to protect them from winter and rain.
- Provided 5 lakh bottles of water along with daily need materials.
- Tin sheets were sent to avoid the damage due to rain.
- 2000 long sticks-broom were also provided for cleaning.
- Thousands of blankets, jackets, towels, slippers, reflectors have also been sent.
- More than 500 toilet were made.
- It is to be mentioned that the district level teams of the trust are present there at all times and are engaged in the service by looking after the needs of the needy people there.